“We will go back!”

Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga in Ruidoso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga Studio is an Ayurvedic Day Spa and Yoga Studio providing luxurious treatment rituals to detox and de-stress. Our philosophy is presence. Each massage is done with attention to detail and without distraction. Massages for relaxation, detoxification, as well as chronic pain are available. Organic, herbal, aromatic oils are used. We proudly carry AVEDA products. Wind down in a relaxing spa atmosphere with flowing fountains, hot tea to sip, and the Rio Ruidoso right outside the window. Daily yoga classes for all levels are available for mind-body fitness.
Midland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“We will go back!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I both got 90 minute massages this past weekend. I can not say enough nice things. The massages releived our tension and were very relaxing. I love the heated tables. It was a nice break from shopping and the casino.

Visited January 2014

New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Therapists”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

What a wonderful place! I was able to book my appointments online and pick my therapist, rec'd an email confirmation followed up by a phone call the next day! Very professional....and WOW, best massage I've ever had....did the Hot Stone Massage. It was heavenly! I will always go here when I come to town!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ranera
Syracuse, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I had a 60 min couples massage on our weekend trip in October, and WOW! This place is fantastic! We were able to get an appointment the same day. I had Reece and my husband had Carol, and both were really great. Reece did just the prefect amount of pressure and really worked out some major kinks in my back. My husband said that Carol was so great that he felt like his shoulder blades were in a different position (where they were supposed to be!) when we left. I was really impressed overall for it being a day spa, felt like a place we would have found in a high quality resort and spa!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Greenglass
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Spa in Ruidoso!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This place was awesome. My husband and I got the couples massage (90 min) with the pedikarma. My husband said it was one of the best massages he has ever had in his life. I received a prenatal massage and I would have to say it was amazing too. If you are looking to relax in Ruidoso, this is the place to do it. Not only was the price right, but the service was amazing.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Amy B
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage Ever”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Massage "artist" Carol from Blue Lotus gave me the very best massage I have ever experienced, and I enjoy many from different places. She is a seasoned professional. I would make a special trip to Ruidoso for another one from her.

Visited September 2013