“Very Relaxing”

Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga in Ruidoso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga Studio is an Ayurvedic Day Spa and Yoga Studio providing luxurious treatment rituals to detox and de-stress. Our philosophy is presence. Each massage is done with attention to detail and without distraction. Massages for relaxation, detoxification, as well as chronic pain are available. Organic, herbal, aromatic oils are used. We proudly carry AVEDA products. Wind down in a relaxing spa atmosphere with flowing fountains, hot tea to sip, and the Rio Ruidoso right outside the window. Daily yoga classes for all levels are available for mind-body fitness.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I both booked 'Elements of the Earth' packages for our anniversary. It was a 90 min hot stone massage plus facial and foot soak. Heavenly! The facility is very tranquil, there is even a creek running behind the building. The staff and therapists were great. We will be back again.

2 Thank Emilyanne38

Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had a wonderful 90 minute massage with Dyan. Can't wait to go back! The massage room has a wall of windows that overlook the Rio Ruidoso and is very peaceful.

Visited August 2012
Tyler, Tx
“Loved it!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My sister and I went to Ruidoso on a girl trip. We made an appointment at the Blue Lotus for the
body scrub and wrap. Tim, my therapist was kind and professional. I would highly recommend this facility.

Visited August 2012
Lubbock, Texas
“Happy body”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I come to Ruidoso often to enjoy the serenity of the mountains. Today that sense of peace Nd relaxation was heightened by my adventure at Blue Lotus. The staff is friendly,welcoming, professional, and excellent at their craft. Their line of products and selection of services meets a variety of needs. I left feeling stress-free! They also have a great yoga studio which I will be taking in on my next visit! Thanks Blue Lotus! Namaste!

Visited July 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing massage experience!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I just had an hour-long message at Blue Lotus. From the phone call I made for an appointment through checking out, the experience was pleasant and professional. I opted for the aromatherapy one-hour session. The masseuse was strong, and very thorough. She knew where my stress areas are (shoulders, neck), and gave them extra attention. I will be a repeat customer!