“Ultimate Relaxation Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga in Ruidoso

Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga in Ruidoso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga Studio is an Ayurvedic Day Spa and Yoga Studio providing luxurious treatment rituals to detox and de-stress. Our philosophy is presence. Each massage is done with attention to detail and without distraction. Massages for relaxation, detoxification, as well as chronic pain are available. Organic, herbal, aromatic oils are used. We proudly carry AVEDA products. Wind down in a relaxing spa atmosphere with flowing fountains, hot tea to sip, and the Rio Ruidoso right outside the window. Daily yoga classes for all levels are available for mind-body fitness.
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Ultimate Relaxation Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

From the moment I walked in to the moment I left, I felt pampered! The complimentary tea in the foyer added to the over-all feeling of "being in good hands". Shiva did my massage and it was the best I have ever received in my entire life. The pressure was perfect and exactly what I had described. She checked in on me a couple of times to make sure that I wasn't in pain. She was considerate, kind, and professional. I can't wait to go back!!

Ruidoso, New Mexico
“mother's Day present”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

what a great experience. My daughter and I had the "couple" room. We had the Abhyanga massage and what a treat. They just poured the oil on and my dry skin just sucked it up. Everything from the minute I stepped in the office until I left was done very professionally. Blue Lotus is what you expect to find in the big city and our little town of Ruidoso is very lucky to have the Blue Lotus. Travelers might consider a little yoga first and than a massage. Blue Lotus also has a yoga studio.

Carlsbad, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Carol and the girls at blue lotus made our vacation perfect

Abilene, TX
“Ahhhmazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I consider massages a necessity in my life. When we are going to be in Ruidoso, I always book Tim ahead of time. I have had others and they are wonderful, too! The ease of booking online is exceptional also!

Visited April 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Rest Stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

My husband and I stopped to get a massage on our way to Carlsbad. Rees and Shiva did a great job. We both did a 90 minute Abhyanga massage. Our skin and hair were very happy afterwards. We were completely drenched in oil. It is a great cure for dry skin problems created by the dry conditions in New Mexico. We look forward to visiting again soon.

Visited March 2012