“A Wonderful Gift to Myself”

Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga in Ruidoso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga Studio is an Ayurvedic Day Spa and Yoga Studio providing luxurious treatment rituals to detox and de-stress. Our philosophy is presence. Each massage is done with attention to detail and without distraction. Massages for relaxation, detoxification, as well as chronic pain are available. Organic, herbal, aromatic oils are used. We proudly carry AVEDA products. Wind down in a relaxing spa atmosphere with flowing fountains, hot tea to sip, and the Rio Ruidoso right outside the window. Daily yoga classes for all levels are available for mind-body fitness.
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My best friend and I took an overnight trip to Ruidoso to celebrate our birthday's and decided to indulge in spa treatments at the Blue Lotus. Initially, we were a little skeptical of the spa, as it is housed in a office type setting in a variety of rooms. However, once escorted to the therapy rooms the atmosphere was very soothing. Laura was my therapist and did an amazing job with my massage and facial. I felt thoroughly pampered. My friend was equally as impressed with her services as well! Also, coudos to Daisy who helped over the phone with scheduling our appointments. It took a few phone calls back and forth, but she was very patient and kind! We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Debbie T
"full body"
"big city"
"wonderful staff"

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Have been here twice and both times the service, quality of the massage, friendliness and professionalism have been outstanding. One is almost surprised to find anything that is done this well in Ruidoso. The prices are very fair, and Blue Lotus makes it affordable to get a massage. Laura is so patient and very talented, and helped me feel so much better. Thank you, Blue Lotus and Laura!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

after an hour and a half of pure heaven, my wife and i walked out of blue lotus massage feeling 20yrs younger and feeling 50% less pain in our bodies. both of our therapists were exceptionally good at helping our bodies feel a whole lot less pain after the massage then when we arrived. they were very professional, courteous and so minding towards our interests. can't wait to go back.

1  Thank eloy v
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I went for a facial which included a little reflexology and massage as well. The treatment was fantastic and very relaxing. I thought however that there would be a locker room, shower and peaceful room to wind down in. Instead, we waited on a couch in a small office room with the receptionist and then had to spend the rest of the day shopping with oily hair since we had checked out of our hotel beforehand. I do want to emphasize though that everyone was extremely friendly and the massage and facial were incredible, and that's the most important thing.

Norton77, Owner at Blue Lotus Day Spa & Yoga in Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2011

Thank you for your kind words! I agree that having showers, a locker room, and sauna or soaking options would be wonderful and it is a goal of our spa to provide that for our guests. The location we are currently at does not allow for that kind of modification and while we are looking for a place where we can provide this, it looks like it is going to take some time. Please visit us again! By supporting us at our currently location you will help us to grow and make it that much easier for us to upgrade in order to better serve you. :)