“Really?”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Ruidoso
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have to say I was a bit surprised to see Zocca so highly rated. It's not that Zocca is bad. However, there's plenty of Good coffee options in Ruidoso and Zocca was lower than average. The coffee I had was nothing special. The service was slower than ideal, and the food was nothing special. Perhaps I just hit them on an off day, but honestly, I'll stick with Sacred Grounds.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a white mocha and a sausage egg sandwich with green chilies. All was good and the store was very clean.

1  Thank Dustin R
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

What a way to start our day! My husband and I enjoyed everything about Zocca Coffee. I am usually a bit apprehensive about coffeehouses since I'm a coffee drinker and he's not, but this place was more than adequate for both of us! I had the creme brûlée latte (heavenly) and a breakfast burrito (excellent with perfectly spicy salsa) and my husband had his usual Diet Coke and a banana nut muffin, which they warmed before bringing it out to him. It's nowhere near Midtown but very much worth the short drive north. Good food and coffee, relaxing atmosphere and great service - we definitely will be back!

1  Thank Lilredraider
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had the egg croissant and it was excellent. There is a nice patio outside to have breakfast and enjoy the cool temperatures. The coffee and service are excellent. Great place for a quick breakfast.

1  Thank njp0915
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I love a good cup of coffee in a friendly place and this was one of those "feel good" atmospheres. The free WIFI was great. Coffee and a bagel every morning of our stay there and the owner, Shannon, helped us decide what to do in town. THANKS for making this trip enjoyable!

1  Thank Shari J

Been to Zocca Coffee? Share your experiences!