“Best lunch place in town.”
Review of Blue Goose Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Goose Cafe
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Home made, good service, great atmosphere. Inside and outside seating. They even let you have your dog outside if you care to bring them.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped for lunch in this cute little retaurant off the main drag in Ruidoso. The sandwiches were huge! and fresh! and tasty!. Everything was made fresh and from scratch. We even spurged for their house specialty dessert, a lemon pie, with home made pie crust. Definitely terrific food and great value for your money. You won't leave hungry.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Four of us were in Ruidoso for a couple of days; we wanted a good place for lunch and found Blue Goose Café. We each tried "Tulia Trio". A one half sandwich, cup of soup and small salad. We each had a different sandwich and they were all good. The soup was the green chile cream soup; it was quite tasty. We enjoyed our lunch so much that we went again our second day. Same good food and service. The waitresses and hostess were all very nice and quick to answer any questions we had and in addition to cooking great food, the chef was personable and friendly. If you're in Ruidoso, I sincerely recommend the Blue Goose.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a sandwich, salad or soup this is your spot. The service and hospitality is the best for lunch in Ruidoso. Recommend the New Yorker, Chicken Salad and the Turkey and gouda. Try the green chili cream soup!

1  Thank jamodi22
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was visiting my son in Ruidoso and he recommended this café. I was surprised when I
entered the Cafe with the friendly greeting and the positive attitude of the wait staff. . The food is outstanding. If I lived in Ruidoso I would be a regular customer. I paid for my son, daughter-in-law and myself. I thought that this is going to take a bite out of my budget. Was I ever wrong, it was so reasonable. I would recommend this café to anyone, you can't go wrong with great service, excellent food and reasonable prices. The next time I visit my son and daughter-in-law I will request that we go to the Blue Goose Café.