“Cubano Sandwiches all around plus great service!”
Review of Dream Catchers

Dream Catchers
Ranked #43 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I, along with our three young teens, stopped at Dream Catchers around 9 PM on March 13th after a day of skiing. We had read reviews here on TripAdvisor and thought we should give it a try.

We were not disappointed! Owner/manager as well as staff were extremely friendly; the owner was a very upbeat person and she even made a pitcher of homemade lemonade for us!

My son loved the Cubano (said it was the best sandwich he'd ever had) and my daughters who shared one and me enjoyed ours as well.

Take time to stop by and add to your most delightful memories!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Outdoor patio is a great place to relax during the day. Have good coffees as well.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Ordered the three amigos and all the sides were skimped on. Very little guacamole and lots of salsa and nacho cheese uneatable. Nacho sauce tasted so fake and I couldn't even eat it they shouldn't even serve it. Waited for 30 min for my sandwich to come out and was cold and this was supposed to be hot served. Tourist trap and if you can avoid it you should go and eat at Cafe Rio instead.

2  Thank Ishla F
Reviewed May 2, 2012

not the most friendly service but decent and acceptable quality for sure.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you are in Ruidoso then Dream Catchers restaurant and bar is NOT to be missed. Everything they have served me is excellent and the margarita is a special blend that will keep you on the happy side of town. Personally, I always go with their special of the day and don't even look at the menu as I've never gone wrong with that selection. The Cuban sandwich is also crazy good and the view and atmosphere is one of a kind. Do yourself a favor and stop by Dream Catchers restaurant.