Casas of 4 Seasons
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ruidoso
See available hotels
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)
View Hotel
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2011

My family used four seasons and Don Harmon for many years when looking for a cabin to rent from while in Ruidoso. They always had great service and nice homes. The last two times we have used them for rental cabins the cabins have been dirty and unkept. We did express our concerns and dissapointment to Mr. Harmon himself who never would respond by mail, email or phone. He totally ignored our request for a return on our cleaning deposit after we supplied him with pictures and asked them to come out to the cabin to see the issues we had. They never responded and got rude when we asked for them to come to the cabin. I'm sorry to report that we will not use or refer Four Seasons ever again for our needs. There are plenty of other places to find cabins in Ruidoso and my sugestion is using condotel or finding another rental source that is willing to provide quality cabins that are clean and great customer service.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank bapplet
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We loved the cabin we stayed at so much that I even emailed them when we returned home to tell them that we would definitely be staying at that cabin on our next trip to ruidoso. Well I noticed today that a full 5 weeks after our trip they charged an additional $55 to our card. I called and very nicely asked what this was for and immediately Wanda got a rude tone and said she would be happy to send the pictures of the damage to the hot tub. I was shocked! Yes we used the hot tub but we did not tear the cover as she stated, there were no tears in it when we got there and none when we left. When asked why I wasnt notified of this or why it took 5 weeks to notify us she gave many excuses and said that she doesnt bill until its fully fixed. So no notification? We would have noticed a tear. Thats it they just pulled money out of our account, nice way to do business. She just told me that I was lucky the full cover didnt have to be replaced for $500. There was no damage to the hot tub lid when we left that cabin! I loved where we stayed but because of this situation we will not be using this company again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank C-RFerguson
Reviewed February 9, 2011

Never made it to the rental property. While checking in the manager came out and stated "we may need 4-wheel drive or chains to get up the driveway". I said we didn't have either so what should we do. Manager stated we would have to park at the end of the driveway and walk to the top. Since my husband and I were meeting our children and their spoused for a belated Christmas you can imagine the full load of Christmas packages we had. Our son-in-law has a 4-wheel drive pickup so he went up the very steep driveway first. He made it to the top but proceeded to skid downwards after coming to a stop. He slid off a 15 foot drive on the side of the driveway and had to be towed out with damage to his truck. We called the office and asked why they didn't warn us about the icey driveway and they said it wasn't their problem and not responsible. Every drive in the neighborhood was clear except that one. The owner obviously doesn't care about safety. We've already told as many as we could about our non-existant stay and DO NOT recommend it. I wish we would of read the reviews first. We wound up at The Lodge and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
16  Thank debbieshr
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This place is a RIP OFF!! We handed our key to the lady at the front counter. Described the problems in the home we stayed at and left. We turned the key in before it was required to do so. Now they are charging us for not turning in the key. The charge is $50.00. It sounds like we are not the only ones. I was told that we couldn't prove we turned the key in and the owner flat out said he was about to hang up on me as he had bigger problems than this. I will be disputing their charge with my credit card company and I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. I will also attempt to get in touch with the owner of the home we stayed in. They should know the rotten service that Four Seasons has.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
13  Thank withersm
Reviewed May 7, 2010

This is unbeleivable how this owner is getting away with taking money from peoples checking accounts. The same happen to me and my friends. We reserved a cabin and i gave them my debit card # to be able to reserve this cabin, well an employee from this establishment had informed me that my card had been declined. Seeing as though the card was declined the employee then informed me that the reservation was cancelled, and there would be NO further charge on that card. At this time i had NOT yet signed any agrrement or contract, so i continued to use a gift card instead and change the date of my stay. Everything went as planned for that weekend at this cabin. upon returning of our trip, i discovered my checking account had been charged for the rental agreement amount of $391.00, after i had been told by the employee, this reservation had been cancelled because my card was declined. At that time i then decided to call and find out why my checking account had been charged with this amount, I was refferred to speak with the owner. I told her(the owner) the situation, that we had been charged double for our stay, she continued to be very rude and non-caring telling me she had to confirm with the emloyee who had said my card was declined to begin with, she said she would get back in contact with me as soon as she spoke with the employee. She never called back, I called back two days later. At this time, i talk to the employee whom had said my card was declined, he remembered the card being declined and informing me that this reservation had been cancelled and that it was a mistake to charge the acct for it. ld most defenatly never recommend this to anyone! This is a crime and its called credit card theft!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends