Tripadvisor
Ruidoso
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great place for lunch or dinner.”
Review of El Comal

El Comal
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner. Truly enjoyed this father daughter duo. Ask her for recommendations and I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (120)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in after shopping and TripAdvisor rating. We met the owners, very nice people from Mexico. The table salsa and chips are delicious and homemade. My standard for Mexican food Is the rice and beans. Both were delicious. She had the green enchiladas and I had the fajitas. Both plates were delicious. You won’t go wron are hungry here. Will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Great food! Great service! More true Mexican food than the Tex Mex I am accustomed to. Quiet atmosphere was a welcome change from so many loud restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and was very pleased. We loved the food and great prices. It’s easy to drive past it, which we did, but glad we turned around.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We walked to El Comal, after shopping in several stores. It was a beautiful day, so we chose a table outside. The eating area was quiet and comfortable. I had something with the mole, which was very good. My wife enjoyed her meal, as well. I would eat here again, if we ever return to Ruidoso.

Date of visit: June 2019