“Perfect little spot”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Cook some good grub here.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BuddyBell...
Austin, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Overall quality of the rental property and experience was not as expected. I gave a couple of stars for the location to downtown (walking distance), other than that I would not recommend this rental. Building is very old and not built soundly. I believe there are structural issues that need to be addressed. Couch bed was not very comfy and when extended, there was very little room in living room to move around. Heater works great but is loud and a little dangerous how closely it sits to the couch bed and bed in bedroom as it is a wall unit that passes from living room to bedroom. We brought our dogs which was nice, however they were sliding on the floating faux hardwood floor and that surface is also quite loud when animals/people walk around as there are no floor coverings. There are also limitations on where you can walk them in the outdoor area since most the location is set around pavement/parking areas. I took a chance on this rental based on reviews for a different unit that was displayed(owned by same person) thinking I was renting that unit and as it turned out I rented a different unit is same building and was not pleased with results. There was clearly a mix up with the unit displayed and the one we ended up renting because the names were very similar. I believe the names have recently changed for both units so hopefully this won't happen again. I'm pretty sure the upstairs unit has the same issues though as it's in the same building. We made it work for 2 nights because we drove 9 hours to get to this destination, but it was a lesson learned.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jan 18, 2018
I think that most of your problems would have been eliminated if you simply would have read the description of the listing prior to booking. It clearly states that the building is old. I have completed a $100,000 renovation to make it a beautiful place to stay, but the sound does travel between units. I make that very clear in the listing. I love the hardwood floors. They are beautiful and easy to clean, which came in handy after you left. I do allow pets, but I do ask that when you leave, you do not leave evidence of your pets being there. Housekeeping had to spend lots of time getting all of the dog fur out of the apartment as well as the bedding. We do prefer respectful guests who can properly care for the space and peacefully coexist with their neighbors and be respectful of their neighbors.
TomTravel...
Nevada
“Perfect little spot”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Location, location, location! walking distance to the great bars and restaurants Ruidoso has to offer. If you're looking to listen to the river with the windows open in the summer, or have a great place to base from to bike or ski or hike this'll have you covered. It's a bottom floor unit, so sometimes can hear the folks upstairs, but didn't bother us. Small but useful kitchen w/ full size oven/range. Wifi was good, and TV w/ cable (w/ music channels)! Owner was superfast responding to communication and even made sure we got a bag back we left in the unit after checkout. Would definitely stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Erin B
“Great Place to Stay with Great Viewa”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 3 nights. It's a very nice place to stay - it's close to everything downtown, and also right by the river. Loved opening the door and seeing the river right there. We will definitely be going back!

Sep 9, 2017
Erin,
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I really love putting the camp chairs out on the porch and kicking back with a glass of wine while watching / listening to the river run. Hope you have a chance to return soon! -Reed
Kathy M
“Location is perfect, very relaxing with river in background”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We just returned from our wonderful stay in Ruidoso. This condo is perfectly situated within walking distance to everything mid-town has to offer, we parked at the condo and made it to everything we wanted (eating, shopping, neat little wine bar, etc..) The process for checking into this condo was super easy and stress free, owner perfect to work with and condo was exactly as described. Bed was comfy, internet was super-fast and easy to connect, plenty of hot water for showers, all the conveniences of home! And it was so quiet, we sept great while listening to the river below. Thank you for a great getaway!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 9, 2017
Kathy,
I think my favorite thing is opening up the window and listening to the river run while I sleep. I really wake up super refreshed when I stay there. Oh, and with the Noisy Water Wine shops literally steps away - that is a must do for me every day around 4:30 or 5:00. I'll go by and have a tasting or grab a glass while sitting on the porch and enjoying the view of the mountains. -Reed
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing