Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews clean restrooms hook ups helpful and friendly owners middle of town tall pine trees small dog blue spruce restaurants and shopping hookups campers nm amenities hosts office deer wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2020 via mobile

Such a cute park tucked into the pines within walking distance of all the cute shops in Ruidoso. Great owners and manager. Delightful set up. I would def return. Loved the elk wandering through the park and the gorgeous scenery and hiking close by.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Anna D, Owner at Midtown Mountain Campground & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2020

Thank you for the fantastic review. Pines, shops, hiking and elk... good combonation!

Reviewed March 25, 2020 via mobile

We we’re heading from Phoenix to Chattanooga (traveling in an RV) when the corona virus hit. We thought we’d stop in Ruidoso for a few days to get off the road. We stayed here last November and loved the location and the campground.
After being here for a couple days and watching the news, the owner suggested that we may want to stay longer. We’re here now for a month and I can’t imagine a better place to be socially distant!
We’ll be back again but in the meantime we’ll continue to enjoy our time here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

AND.... time for a FaceTime to see our new (and more importantly FINISHED) apartment!

Reviewed March 24, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I just finished our stay here with our brand new pop up trailer. It is a great little RV site with clean restrooms, easy hook ups, and very friendly staff. We stayed for 5 nights and had no shortage of things to do in the area as this campsite is located near severe excellent hiking spots and near “midtown” which has lots of shopping and restaurant choices. We were unfortunately unable to do much shopping or eating out due to local restrictions for Covid19, but are looking forward to returning. We are very grateful for the efforts of Rich and the rest of the staff to keep everything running as normally as possible during a challenging time.

Trip type: Traveled with family

The C-19 time period was (and still is) very difficult. I am so proud of our RVers that were so cautious and help ed protect our sweet Village of Ruidoso. Thanks to all!

Reviewed March 20, 2020 via mobile

Had planned to stay 2 nights but ended up staying 4 nights. Great location if you want to be close to town, restaurants, stores etc. Facilities at campground were great ... bathrooms and showers were the best. Rich who owns and designed the campground is a wealth of information on the area and more than willing to answer any questions you might have. We hope to return.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hey that's me... Thank you for the shoutout. Anna and I love our job and love Ruidoso. Thanks for hanging out!

Rich

Reviewed February 20, 2020

Because I have known the owners for several years and done real estate transactions with them (before their move to Ruidoso), I was most anxious to see "their new adventure". My husband and I were not disappointed one bit. Anna and Rich have put their heart and soul into making this "old, rundown" RV Park into a new...and I mean new everything from plumbing to electrical, to hookups and roads etc., into a most convenient and enjoyable place to stay. Anna's sister is onsite and was most helpful and friendly, from check-in to check-out. So glad my curiosity got the best of me because we'll be back!

Date of stay: August 2019
Anna D, Owner at Midtown Mountain Campground & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2020

Thank you, thank you and thank you. We really appreciate you and your business but also that you recognized the effort we have made to turn around this beautiful (and once neglected) property into something very special. Hope to see you again soon.

Rich