All reviews wild turkeys pros silverware cons renovation balcony linens wildlife office kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Older Condo with amazing view and balcony. Great for families, plenty of space.

PROS
Very nice and helpful office staff, they gave our kids free deer food, offered a huge bundle of firewood for only $7, delivered a lighter to us at 10pm to replace the one that didn't work, and told us they were available 24/7 for anything we needed.

Condo had wood-burning fireplace, huge private balcony with amazing view and comfortable chairs, and plenty of space for a family to unpack and relax. Plates, silverware, wine glasses, coffee, cocoa, and basic kitchen needs provided.

CONS

Bathtubs were old and gross. Carpets showed wear. Both were what you'd expect from a condo built in the 80's without renovations.

Washer was full of old, stagnant water that smelled like sewage. We didn't need the washer so it was not an inconvenience, but the smell was noticeable every time we walked into the foyer area. We told the office on Day #1. When we checked out on Day #4 we reminded them and the man had no idea of the problem so I guess he hadn't gotten that message yet.

Several heaters didn't work. We didn't notify the office, so perhaps they would have fixed them immediately if we had. We were fine without them though.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank HSTNTXS
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Dump...not worth the price.
The only thing nice about this place is the view. The place is old and desperately needs renovation. The furniture and carpet are so old that we all got severely congested with allergies. The tub has mold. The paint job is a joke. Carpet nails exposed. Can't sit on the sofa or you will sink. Smells like an old library an do the air fresheners they have in the place to mask the smell do not work. Horrible place to stay. Relax? Not with the walls that are so thin. You can hear every footstep from the floor above. Go somewhere else!

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank Marie B
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Tiara del sol is a great spot for the whole family. The rooms are very spacious, fully equipped with everything you need. The kitchen provides everything from pots and pans to silverware, plates, cups and glasses. There’s a dining table indoors and outdoors, fire place, huge couches, washer and dryer and so much more. The area is beautiful and yes it’s a little old school but I loved it. They aren’t lying when they say it’s up the hill. It’s way up there, the road is dark at night and there are lots of deer but so far we’ve had a safe trip back and forth. I recommend this place to family groups. I loved it!!

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank zendr2015
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

By far the best place I’ve took my family ,great service very kind people beautiful scenery they gave us a at home feel will definitely come back again. They give you all necessities needed for your stay and go out of their way to help you when in need. Thank you

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and wanted to stay somewhere inexpensive but I wanted to wake up to a gorgeous view. This place accomplished just that. Staff was friendly and the view was definitely what I was hoping for. The condo is large and includes small kitchen and even had a small washer and dryer. The condos need some updating... They are not ugly by any means just older and there was a slight moth balls smell but honestly none of that mattered because it was clean, honey, had an indoor fireplace and the views!!! I would definitely book again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple