First stay at Crown Point and the views are wonderful - feels like you are close to heaven!!
However, there are some things that everyone should be informed of prior to staying that no one at the office bothered to tell us.
1. Don't use the water for anything other than cooking - do not drink the water, and do not use it for your coffee because it curdles your coffee creamer. We even called the front office and they brought us a new coffee pot, but they told us "it's not the coffee maker, just don't use our water it's not good."
2. Bring your own pans - the one's they supply are stainless steel and they stick very very badly, and you can't cook eggs, meats, food...etc...
3. Bathroom in master bedroom is not equip for everyone - it's very small and not much room at all to move around
4. Drains were not flowing and the shower would not drain - asked the front office how often they are cleaned, and they didn't even know what we were talking about.
5. The deck is not maintained - they are made of wood and they splinter and cause you to have to wear your shoes all the time
6. When you check in they tell you not to be loud, and to respect the other guests, that's fine but when you have the cleaning staff standing outside your window early in the morning talking about personal things very loudly, and they wake you up that's unacceptable. I don't care about why Mary hasn't been to work, and I don't care about how many great things you can get at the dollar store.
7. Parking is horrible! each road it dead end and there is no signage stating that there is no outlet. Also, there is no space to turn around and hardly enough room to maneuver around vehicles
When we called to complain at the front office they said, "please hold and i'll transfer you to the General Manager." Of course no one answered and it went to voicemail....do you think a member of the staff has come to check on us and follow up on our complaint? Well the answer is no!!
We will not be back, and we will not recommend Crown Point Condominiums to our family, friends or strangers on the street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crown Point Owners Association reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Point Owners Association Hotel Ruidoso