“The lame game”

Ranked #16 of 31 things to do in Ruidoso
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino located at the Ruidoso Downs.
Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The lame game”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We went to Billy the Kid back in September for the first time and were very disappointed. We were supposed have been given a $10 credit for opening our membership with the casino and we played for several hours and the credit never showed up on our card so we left. I recieved a coupon in the mail for a $5 credit so when we went back we decided to take a chance and go to this casino and I gave the attendant my coupon, he said the $5 was on my card, but again it never showed up, so I went up to talked to him again and he said the coupon expired at 10 p.m. and it was too late. My theory is that they try to lure you with false coupons for credits that they have no intention of giving you. Stay away it's a horrible place. Don't waste your time here or your money.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank catchthetruth

Lubbock, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Dirty casino”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Small and dingy looking casino. No tables, but they did have $3 video blackjack. Was hoping for slots with cheaper max bets. And the no-booze-on-the-casino-floor rule makes the casino less fun.

Visited December 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Casino”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the horse races. I love the horse races. Casino is small and the slots are tight. Ate at the diner and it was ok. Food was not 5 start quality but it was good. Go for the horse races!

Oklahoma City
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Casino & Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I enjoyed this casino more than the others in the area. The atmosphere was small and the service was very nice. I had really good luck at the slot machines and won about $85 the first night we went! We also tried the all you can eat seafood buffet that week and it was really delicious. I enjoyed the prime rib that they served on the buffet more than the seafood. We are planning another trip next summer, and we will go back to this casino.

Visited October 2013
Abilene, TX
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it, but didn't stay long”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The atmosphere is very smokey and slightly cramped. We did enjoy ourselves, but didn't stay long due to the smoke and congestion. The slots, like the other casinos in the area, are very tight. They don't have any table games, unless you count electronic blackjack. The staff is friendly and the area surrounding the casino is worth checking out.

Visited October 2013