The secluded lodge villas were overlooking the river with the Kruger National Park on the other side where we could see lions waiting for buffaloes coming to drink water. We spend 4 most memorable days and nights at this place. Food, service, quality of staff, and off course the two safari trips each lasting about 3 hours provided amazing and close up (almost in touching distance) to lion prides, buffaloes, elephants, wildebeest, hyenas, African rock pythons, leopard, Kudu, impala (various different kinds), zebras, giraffes, etc. Safari staff and out butler were amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1933, this international award winning private game reserve spans across the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park. Lion Sands has four lodges; Lion Sands Ivory Lodge & Lion Sands River Lodge (Sabi Sand) and Lion Sands Tinga Lodge & Lion Sands Narina Lodge (Kruger Park). Each has a unique style, but is a reflection of Lion Sands' five-star signature of sophisticated interiors, unique experiences and service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com, Cancelon and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Lion Sands Ivory Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lion Sands Ivory Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Lion Sands Ivory Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve