We started our three-week African adventure with a four night stay at Dulini Lodge! The moment we were greeted by Issac at the air strip, we knew we were someplace really special! He drove us to the Lodge where we were greeted by Poppy. She is the heart of Dulini! The grounds are beautiful with comfortable outdoor seating, a cozy library room, boma and a covered dining area with a welcoming fireplace - perfect for the cool mornings! We found vervet monkeys, warthogs and impalas grazing on the property - not to mention the very crafty chacma baboons who know how to open doors! Of course, our rooms were amazing! However, the highlight was our time spent with Dinomosi and Issac. The game drives were exciting, interesting and very fun. Dinomosi and Issac did an excellent job of tracking the animals and sharing their knowledge and expertise with us. Did I mention the sundowners? We looked forward to our gin and tonics with great conversations about the Southern Cross and other constellations - all new to our group from the Northern Hemisphere! Finally, my personal true test of a great experience is whether or not I can leave without tears ... after hugs and goodbyes, I cried all the way to the air strip! BOOK NOW and enjoy a fabulous experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under a leafy canopy of ebony trees, six luxurious stone cottages grace the banks of the Mabrak River. As one of only 12 guests, you feel instantly at home in this quiet retreat, where classic interiors enfold guests in quiet style and elegance. Generous private plunge pools and shady decks look out onto the dry riverbed. Large, welcoming sofas and African sculptures fill the gracious guest areas. Dine under the ancient jackalberry tree where skilled chefs serve delicious meals or steal away for an intimate dinner in the well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Dulini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- And Beyond Dulini Lodge
- &Beyond Dulini Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Dulini Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve