We stayed 5 nights in August and were not dissappointed. The staff are amazing with Gift,Maurice and Isaac worth a special mention. Our Game Drives were conducted by Steve and Prince and I still don't know to this day how Prince spotted a Chameleon at night to win his bet! WE saw five different leopards and also Lion and Hunting Dog together with a few month old Rhino.The whole Dulini experience was worth six stars if that's possible. We could not have been made to feel more special and the idea of dining in different places every night was great. The night that Maurice laid out our meal in our room was extra special. This place is worth all its brilliant reviews and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under a leafy canopy of ebony trees, six luxurious stone cottages grace the banks of the Mabrak River. As one of only 12 guests, you feel instantly at home in this quiet retreat, where classic interiors enfold guests in quiet style and elegance. Generous private plunge pools and shady decks look out onto the dry riverbed. Large, welcoming sofas and African sculptures fill the gracious guest areas. Dine under the ancient jackalberry tree where skilled chefs serve delicious meals or steal away for an intimate dinner in the well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Dulini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- &Beyond Dulini Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- And Beyond Dulini Lodge
- Dulini Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve