Nkorho Bush Lodge was truly spectacular with its surroundings, decor, staff and game drives all to the highest standard. The chalet was one of only 8 that are there keeping the maximum number of guests to 16. The rooms were serviced to a high standard with fresh flower petals on the towels and a luxury feel to everything, as a place to freshen up and rest between game drives, eating or taking photos it was perfect.
The local knowledge of the staff, guides and spotters is invaluable for a successful game drive and we saw the big 5 in our first 24 hours and so many more animal encounters over a three day stay at Nkorho Bush Lodge. We saw far more than we expected and CLOSE to the vehicle as well.
The food was great and the staff provided us with us a table for two under the stars with champagne on ice on our final night as a surprise. Perfect service, amazing multiple animal encounters and great lodgings made our stay at Nkhoro one of the best places we have ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled near the unfenced borders of the Kruger National Park this luxury four star Sabi Sand lodge offers a diverse abundance of classic African Wildlife. Nkorho Bush Lodge offers a comfortable environment in which to become one with nature, whether it be bird watching or game viewing from an open vehicle we offer a bushveld experience extraordinaire. Nkorho Bush Lodge creates and atmosphere of relaxation, sheer contentment a feeling of unity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Nkorho Bush Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nkorho Bush Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Nkorho Bush Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve