We couldn't have been happier with our safari at Nkorho Bush. (5th Aug to 9th Aug) We saw the big 5 and much more, a leopard up a tree very contented with his dinner, so close to lions on several occasions, tracking a pack of African Wild Dogs was great fun. Our Ranger Bernard & Tracker Frank were really on a mission. Bernard and Frank were brilliant working hard to make sure we saw as much as possible. Their excitement at the wonderful finds out in the bush was brilliant you would think it was their first sightings too. We had two drives a day, early morning & late afternoon, and were out for about 31/2 to 4 hours on each drive. The time flew by as it was really exciting wondering what would be round the corner. We could go quite a while without seeing anything and then all of a sudden word would come through of a special sighting and off we would go! Or ,on other occasions, we would turn the corner and there in front of us would be a herd of buffalo or a Rhino, amazing! We also saw so many species of bird and with our knowledgeable Ranger & Tracker, we learnt so much too. All the staff at Nkorho were so welcoming & helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The chalets were very spacious we stayed in chalet 6 which is huge & really comfortable and our 17 & 18 year old stayed in chalet 2. Although smaller it still had ample space and was just as comfortable. The cleanliness & service everywhere was superb. The buffet breakfast lunch & dinner was excellent with lots of choice & plenty to eat. We particularly loved our beds being turned down at night with a goodnight poem, a piece of nougat and a weather forecast delicately left on top. There were so many lovely touches that made this part of our holiday the best we had ever had. We would definitely go back to Nkorho Bush, Thank you Karin & all the staff for an amazing time! We will be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled near the unfenced borders of the Kruger National Park this luxury four star Sabi Sand lodge offers a diverse abundance of classic African Wildlife. Nkorho Bush Lodge offers a comfortable environment in which to become one with nature, whether it be bird watching or game viewing from an open vehicle we offer a bushveld experience extraordinaire. Nkorho Bush Lodge creates and atmosphere of relaxation, sheer contentment a feeling of unity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Nkorho Bush Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nkorho Bush Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Nkorho Bush Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve