We were looking forward to our return visit to andBeyond Kirkman's Kamp in September and were not disappointed. It was terrific to catch up with the friendly faces of Lennox, Robert and Friday again. The lodge, food, facilities and staff were exceptional, something we have learnt to expect from all andBeyond Lodges throughout Africa. As usual the game viewing was great but then on the last morning we were thrilled by the best sighting we have seen to date with interactions between buffalo, lion, hyena and wild dog at the one time, while a leopard with her kill, watched on from her vantage point in the tree. I cannot recommend Kirkman's Kamp more highly and have already booked to return in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of safari comes alive at historic Kirkman’s Kamp. Step back in time into the gracious early settler atmosphere of this original 1920s homestead and marvel at the spectacular views of the unspoiled wilderness from each of the 18 guest cottages and the lodge’s rim-flow swimming pool. Rolling lawns carve out a niche in a wild and tumbling wilderness that hosts memorable game viewing in one of the most renowned Big Five wildlife regions in the world. Spacious sitting, dining and bar guest areas contain original mementos of a time long past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your andBeyond Kirkman's Kamp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirkman`s Kamp Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- AndBeyond Kirkman's Kamp South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve