We spent 3 nights at Idube. It was an amazing experience in the middle of our honeymoon. Service is extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms are simple, but cosy and clean. Food was excellent.
The game drivers were amazing; we saw the big five and more (cheetahs, eagles, among others). Among the best things we saw the lions hunting and the leopards carrying their prey to the top of the trees. Our ranger was very nice explaining everything and the morning walks (you have a walk after breakfast between the two drivers) were very interesting.
It is an amazing value for money, and you don’t need more luxury in the middle of a safari...even if you were doing a luxury honeymoon as we were doing (stayed in super luxurious hotels in Cape Town and in Mauritius).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve