After spending 3 nights in Cape Town (not enough time) we entered Idube Lodge with excitement and some nerves about our first safari! From the moment my wife and I arrived we were looked after so well and cannot fault Idube Lodge at all.
The game drives, food, service, accomodation, and staff were superb and we look forward to going back in late 2008.
Our ranger (Rob) was excellent and was always happy to answer any questions and explain all about the animals we saw - Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant etc etc...we saw them all and our photographs are amazing!
My wife and I would recommend this lodge to anyone. It's has a nice relaxed atmosphere but retains its professional qualities.
Visit Idube - you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idube Game Reserve is a safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sand Reserve, in the heart of South Africa’s premier wildlife conservation area of the Greater Kruger Park. Game, including the Big 5, is viewed really close by from open Land Rovers, or spotted on guided walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Idube Game Reserve Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Idube Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Idube Game Reserve Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve