Absolutely wonderful stay The knowledge of Michael our guide and Joe our tracker was outstanding. It was great to do the extra bush walk and to visit the hippos. We saw the big 5 plus wild dogs and a cheetah. We had our sun downer drinks and snacks in the company of a hyena. The rooms and the food were excellent and our butler Jeffrey was very helpful. I would certainly recommend this lodge to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1933, this international award winning private game reserve spans across the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park. Lion Sands has four lodges; Lion Sands Ivory Lodge & Lion Sands River Lodge (Sabi Sand) and Lion Sands Tinga Lodge & Lion Sands Narina Lodge (Kruger Park). Each has a unique style, but is a reflection of Lion Sands' five-star signature of sophisticated interiors, unique experiences and service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Lion Sands River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lion Sands River Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Lion Sands River Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve