I am sure the rich and famous may do a little better but this place was the ultimate in all round satisfaction.
The staff are the best encountered anywhere in the world.
The rooms, the restaurant, the professional skill and knowledge of the Rangers, the wines, fresh fruits and above all to experience wildlife up close and often was beyond our wildest dreams.
This place is superb and deserves every accolade it receives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1933, this international award winning private game reserve spans across the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Kruger National Park. Lion Sands has four lodges; Lion Sands Ivory Lodge & Lion Sands River Lodge (Sabi Sand) and Lion Sands Tinga Lodge & Lion Sands Narina Lodge (Kruger Park). Each has a unique style, but is a reflection of Lion Sands' five-star signature of sophisticated interiors, unique experiences and service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Lion Sands River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lion Sands River Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Lion Sands River Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve