Nottens bush camp is just fantastic in all senses . Place , people food .....everything!!! worth every penny I do not want to go anywhere else now than there! .
Rooms are very big and super clean , people management and staff are the kindest people I have ever ever come across . We felt at home from the moment we sat foot in the camp . The game drives are superb and the land is imense so you always get too see something .
Pool area is brand new and super clean , it was lovely to have breakfast then go on your walk and then chill out for a bit round the pool . We had 4 days in Nottens and then 5 days in Mozambique and if I had known we would have stayed the full hol in Nottens .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Notten’s Bush Camp is a jewel within the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Mpumalanga, which means “the land of the rising sun” in the locally spoken language, Shangaan. Notten’s is an exclusive and private safari lodge personally run by the Notten family. This beautiful, intimate safari lodge is situated within one of South Africa’s finest natural sanctuaries the Sabi Sand Reserve and Greater Kruger National Park. It is a destination that will truly touch your heart and soul.Each private suite is elegantly styled, spacious and cooled by ceiling fans. A magical atmosphere is created with the purposeful absence of electric lighting; the ambient candlelight and lanterns capturing an enchanting spirit of romance. With splendid panoramic views, this private game lodge is the perfect place for peace and relaxation while watching animals meander past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Notten's Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Notten`s Bush Camp Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Notten's Bush Camp South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve