We were there for a very lovely honeymoon. The reserve is in a lovely place when relaxing, outside the window, you can see elephants playing with water also other wild animal are there.rooms that are apartments are very nice and well set up rangers are very professional and well organized endeavouring for seeking animals.food is excellent and the location where to have lunch or dinner are really nice.all the personnel is very kind and well leaded by Dale the owner who opens his house and heart he makes you feel better than home always with a very kind smile.i look forward to come back again. Grazie Dale see you. Claudio Erika
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Notten’s Bush Camp is a jewel within the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Mpumalanga, which means “the land of the rising sun” in the locally spoken language, Shangaan. Notten’s is an exclusive and private safari lodge personally run by the Notten family. This beautiful, intimate safari lodge is situated within one of South Africa’s finest natural sanctuaries the Sabi Sand Reserve and Greater Kruger National Park. It is a destination that will truly touch your heart and soul.Each private suite is elegantly styled, spacious and cooled by ceiling fans. A magical atmosphere is created with the purposeful absence of electric lighting; the ambient candlelight and lanterns capturing an enchanting spirit of romance. With splendid panoramic views, this private game lodge is the perfect place for peace and relaxation while watching animals meander past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Notten's Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Notten`s Bush Camp Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Notten's Bush Camp South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve