Experiencing a safari should be a must on everyone's travels and staying at Singita Ebony made it a trip of a life time. The rooms and lodge set the mood with the furnishings and views being perfect for the safari experience. Add to that the lodge staff, guides and trackers who were experienced,friendly and more than accommodating. The wildlife we saw was incredible. I brought back many memories of not just sightings but glimpses of how the animals ( leopards, lions, elephants, giraffes to name a few ) interact in wild.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the original Singita lodge, Ebony stands steadfast amongst enormous trees on the banks of the Sand River in the heart of South Africa's 'big cat country.' The lodge takes safari design and style to a new level with a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the classic safari lodge, combining tented camp and bush lodge style. Guests are immersed in nature with huge open spaces and interiors inspired by a combination of local tribal culture and the animal kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Singita Ebony Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Ebony Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Singita Ebony Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve