We did Ebony with a business partner and it was amazing !
What a GREAT service !!!
TOP ranger/tracker (Dylan/Ruel), fantastic rooms, great food, fantastic walking-safari ended up with a bush-breakfast...
For ultimately being spoiled...Ebony ! For me more focussed on luxury then safari ! Many rich and old (bit snobby) Americans for whom dress, schmuck and being seen is more important then the bush...
But...Ebony does all it can/should do to give you an excellent time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the original Singita lodge, Ebony stands steadfast amongst enormous trees on the banks of the Sand River in the heart of South Africa's 'big cat country.' The lodge takes safari design and style to a new level with a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the classic safari lodge, combining tented camp and bush lodge style. Guests are immersed in nature with huge open spaces and interiors inspired by a combination of local tribal culture and the animal kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Singita Ebony Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Ebony Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Singita Ebony Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve