If you can take your eyes off Marne, the ranger, you are sure to see the big five! Ladies...he is hot!! The game drives were incredible. We sat among lions, rhino, leopard...the lot. We even witnessed an elephant charge the lions out of the area. A lil scary but a memory we will always have. The accomodation was stunning. The food was beautiful although a kids menu would of been appreciated. Overall we had a fantastic stay that words cannot describe. We will treasure our memories forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve