23 of us visited from the States. What an awesome place to visit. I was struck by the beauty of the grounds and the friendliness of the staff. We had the very best staff taking care of us, Mohammed, Remember, Lindy, Jeannette and Walter. They were all very attentive and met our every need. The last night with all of you was magical. The game drives and bush walks were exciting. Seeing animals in their natural habitat with experienced guides such as Marne' (congrats on your upcoming nuptials) and Derrick who was a fabulous tracker. They are an unbeatable team and their experience allowed us to see the Big 5. The food was exceptionable, each course, each day. Thank you for allowing us to share your corner of heaven. I will gladly recommend Elephant Plains to anyone visiting SA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve