Our guide Richard and tracker Clemente were great. At frist we were only staying 3 days then changed it to 5 days. We saw the big 5 several times over. On the last day we found 7 male lions. Four from one territory and three from another. In the four years Richard has been a guide he never saw one group trying to take territory from another. I can understand now why we were advised to book 8 months in advance Elephant Plains and Global Basecamps were simpley GREAT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve