“Surprisingly perfect.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stopped in Roswell to take our little girl to the UFO museum (disappointing!) but were surprised by the Comfort Inn. We were traveling with our dog and he was welcomed with open arms. No charge either! They even gave him a bone. The room was so comfortable and the beds were superb. We all slept very well, We even had a movie channel that we did not have to pay for! The breakfast was a bonus too. The lady at the front was lovely and helpful and very dog friendly!! A perfect place to spend the night in Roswell.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank superfly007

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Great deal on room. It had two complimentary water in your room, comfortable beds, choice of both a firm and soft pillows on bed too, refrigerator, microwave and an updated flat panel TV, woke up feeling rested and a nice variety for breakfast. Clean pool and small hot tub to unwind in after a long drive, but pool area closes at ten. We had rooms 102 and 104 next to the pool and did not hear the kids that were playing in the pool.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Kidnick
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We have stayed in Roswell before and this was certainly our best room. The location was easy to find - on the highway. Our room was clean and spacious. There was also a split bathroom which we enjoy. Jauna's Grill & Cantina, next door, served us a good dinner. The hotels hot breakfast was also good.Would recommend and will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Eljo812
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The beds at this place are super comfortable! We stopped here on our way through NM and was pleasantly surprised at the value and benefits we received for the price. Best value! Staff was super helpful and nice. Even sent us away with a thank you gift bag. Only down side was we saw no aliens. ;)

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank peachycori
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I contacted the hotel before booking with them and had inquired about their indoor pool since that was a must for the kids. I was never told their pool heater wasn't working. I checked in and asked again about the pool and was never told their were any problems with it. After taking our stuff to the room I asked about the pool tools and still weren't told about any problems with the pool. There were no signs on the pool saying it wasn't working. I went to get in the hot tub and about died it felt like I stepped into a pool of ice cubes. So I go to tell the front desk clerk and she said she wasn't aware of it but then the girl who she was talking to said oh ya the heater is broken. I told her I was upset that I wasn't told about it cause that was the ONLY reason we booked with them and were willing to pay more money. So the next morning when I am checking out the manager says to me oh didn't she tell you to go to the Hampton and swim there. No but its a little late now and of course now there is a sign on the pool that says its out of order. I was very upset. Not to mention my 15 year old told me that the girl at the front desk who was chatting with some other girl was bad mouthing the guests of the hotel and making fun of them. Wow what kind of service is that?

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Good sized room and a pleasant stay here. The bathroom door was a bit dingy and the ceiling could do with painting, but the shower itself was surprisingly powerful. Breakfast was very tasty -waffles, bacon and eggs all available - but the paper plates might put some people off (I found them rather charming). Also our room safe was broken.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Evening_bell
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We usually stay at hotels in the Choice Hotel chains as we find them fairly reliable and economical.We are a retired couple and mainly require a safe, clean, comfortable place to spend the night. We seldom use or require the amenities that some do. So, saying that, I found this hotel very nice. The rooms were very clean, updated, and the beds comfortable. A refrigerator and microwave are something we appreciate and they were in excellent condition. Breakfast was pretty standard for chain but was well-stocked and generous. There are a number of good restaurants close by and Roswell is not the difficult to navigate anyway. The only negative was that there is no elevator which can be troublesome for older or handicapped. Carrying our luggage up the stairs was an inconvenience for us but not unmanageable. Be sure to ask for a first floor or handicapped accessible room it this would be a problem.

Room Tip: If I am correct, non-smoking rooms are on second floor so if you are unable to take stairs then you...