Rodeway Inn Roswell
$159
Fairfield Inn
$91
$79
Best Western El Rancho Palacio(Roswell)(Great Value!)
$78
BestWestern.com
$90
$112
$98
Hampton.com
All reviewsrooms facepicnic tableseggs and sausageroom was cleanan older hoteloutskirts of townhot breakfastcoffee potexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was very friendlystay there againgreat priceshort drivebreakfast barhome away from homenew mexico
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

First i think it is important to say the room i got was 38 dollars. I stayed here while I travelled through New Mexico. I rolled in to this hotel at 2am. The night staff was extremely friendly and told me about both, funny and serious stops with making. The room and shower were clean and the morning staff was just as friendly and helpful. I feel like I got much more then I paid for.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jason H
vbcb95, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Jason,
Thank you for your kind words and awesome feedback. We appreciate your comments and will continue to do our best to provide the best service in town. Hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

was sent to dirty, smoking room // when asked for clean non-smoking room, I was charged an up-grade fee // I had already paid an upgrade fee for a non-smoking room online // frontdesk person was not trained well (took 7min to get check-in)(hung up the phone on three different in-bound calls) // "long-term" guest begging for money and food // there were people partying till 2a out side in courtyard // following morning wife went to get food and was harassed by "long-term" guest // complained to Manager Lisa and was told to basicly leave her alone // awful, awful, awful place

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SRQjacob

You were not sent to a smoking room and it's terribly unfortunate that you felt the need to post inaccurate and untrue items on TripAdvisor.com.

We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to fulfill your travel needs.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed here driving through and was very pleased with the place. Breakfast was good, staff was very warm and welcoming, even though I checked in at 3am! The room was VERY clean and equally comfortable! Great place to stay, I have travelled all over western american and this is one of the best places I stayed traveling.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
vbcb95, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Derek,

With all of the options you have in Roswell, we sincerely appreciate you choosing Rodeway Inn. I am pleased to know that our staff took care of you no matter what your check-in time was. Thank you for the feedback on the cleanliness of your room. We hope you share with your friends and family in the event they have a hotel need in Roswell.

We will see you next time!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Nice large rooms with everything I needed (Fridge, Microwave, good wifi connection.)
Convenient location a few minutes drive from downtown Roswell.
Staff pleasant & friendly & breakfast buffet was good.
Would stay here again.