Rodeway Inn Roswell
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$83
$98
Hampton.com
$129
$110
Best Western El Rancho Palacio(Roswell)(Great Value!)
$81
$85
Budget Inn(Roswell)(Great Value!)
$45
$41
All reviewsrooms facepicnic tableseggs and sausageroom was cleanan older hoteloutskirts of townhot breakfastcoffee potexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was very friendlystay there againgreat priceshort drivebreakfast barhome away from homenew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The rooms were clean & the staff was extremely friendly & helpful! Beautiful pool area with picnic tables & grassy area. The breakfast provided was good & had a good selection. The location was convenient to everything in town & the price was very reasonable. We would definitely stay there again if we were ever back in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Judith C
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We often travel through New Mexico from Texas to Colorado on business and pleasure and stay at this Rodeway Inn off of Main Street on west side of town. It offers clean remodeled rooms, comfortable beds and bedding, and a hot breakfast at a reasonable rate. Window covers are sheer and should have black out curtains installed behind them to block out the morning light. Otherwise, the property offers good value for the money.

Room Tip: The rooms on west side of lobby are newly remodeled and updated and are more convenient to hotel amenities and parking.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JacksonsMMChalet
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This Rodeway Inn is time warped from the '50s & '60s with the pool in the center of a large courtyard with the rooms along the exterior four sides of the property. The motel is well maintained and the front desk service is excellent. I left my car keys in the breakfast room in the morning and the Manager returned them to me in my room as I was packing to leave. Wouldn't have gotten very far, but I didn't have to go crazy trying to remember where I left them. The rooms are the old fashioned motel type rooms, but are nicely appointed. The exterior color scheme is a bit too pink, but I guess some folks must like it. Bed, sheets and pillows were fine. Cable TV and WiFi worked well. Breakfast was a cut above average. Overall and excellent value. It is located just about a mile east of the bypass highway which runs west of the City by the airport.

Room Tip: Try a room on the second floor; less chance for exterior noise from the rooms above.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The bed and bathroom were clean. When I left, I left my jacket in my room, and when I realized it, I called them. I was by that time 3 hours away. They found the jacket in my room, and luckily there was some spare cash in the jacket pocket. They kindly sent the jacket to my home address, which I was very grateful for.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We made an online reservation for this hotel and printed our reservation. We did not have any issues checking in. Our room and bathroom were clean. The beds were comfortable. The pool was clean, big, and open.
The not so greats were (1) Wi-fi was so slow; and (2) The location of the A/C unit isn't so great in the room we stayed in and there aren't any ceiling fans. Bring a fan or two or ask for one at the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family