Rodeway Inn Roswell
Belmont Motel(Roswell)
Mayo Inn(Roswell)
Budget Inn(Roswell)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms facepicnic tableseggs and sausageroom was cleanan older hoteloutskirts of townhot breakfastcoffee potexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was very friendlystay there againgreat priceshort drivebreakfast barhome away from homenew mexico
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had two adjoining rooms upstairs. We got what we asked for, and what we paid for. Our family of 8 plus an infant slept well & comfortably. Rooms were very clean. Restrooms well stocked. Interestingly, one room was dated with older fixtures, etc., the other was updated. A/C worked great in both rooms.
Was the facility a little older? Yes. But that was the only negative. Sleeping nine people safely & comfortably for $104 (including our State Farm discount) was well worth it!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great night sleep. This hotel had hot breakfast it was great and free. Great price!!! The room was big and spacious. They had a nice work-out and laundry area. This hotel was one of the best deals. Even though we did have cold shower for a couple of minutes I'd still stay at this hotel just make sure you have warm water. But I'd definitely stay at this hotel again!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Older hotel but that didn't matter. Staff was wonderful, clean room, and good warm breakfast. Hotel was fully booked and still quiet. The beds are a little low and soft. Air blows nice and cold. It's a safe bet if your alone or with family.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

60s style motel. Reasonably clean rooms. Decor a little dated but absolutely can't fault the place considering the price. Breakfast consists of cereal, sausage patties and mini pre produced omelets. All in all 4 stars for me

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!  Rodeway Inn of Roswell New Mexico, worst motel ever or worst motel ever. I should have slept in my car. I get there and I'm so excited to see on their huge sign that they had finally cleaned the pool up. A guest on 7/31/12 had said it was green with algae. The sign read "POOL IS OPEN", when I got to the front door the sign read closed. It's been drained and closed long enough to start smelling. They should at least have the decency to take down the huge open sign. Then I was charged a "house keeping fee" that was not listed on my online receipt or on the website. Then I asked if there was a downstairs room she said for $10 more. How about the upgrade in exchange for there being no pool in the middle of summer in New Mexico! I haul all my stuff upstairs, I have to leave it alone while I walk to the office so she can fix the key so it works. I also know how the female from 6/23/12 felt about all the guys, I was surprised my stuff was still there when I returned, the way they come out of their rooms to watch you.  Last of all, keeping in mind I haven't tried their breakfast and haven't decided if I will yet. I got into my room to find it was filthy, grimy & gross.  Grim on the furniture, ash all over the night stand, fridge has jagged rusty bits, food still in the fridge, sink is disgusting, ash all over one of the two beds. Oh that was the other thing wrong room sit up. I knew it would be a smoking room but it was suppose to be a king bed. When I complained that it wasn't what I book she said there was nothing available. Which I pointed out was not true 217 had a king bed. She said that was for another guest, and since I booked online I had to have the two double beds. One is filthy and the other has a horrible mattress.  I hope Rodeway Inn cares a little more then this night clerk does. She was nasty to deal with from the get go. Just turned down the other bed dirty also.  Guess I choose the lesser of the two evils. Guess I should have chosen my car.

Room Tip: Why they won't give you what you ask for and they have hidden fees.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo