“Exceptional”

Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Dallas, Texas
“Exceptional”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Room are Exceptional Clean and comfortable. EVerthing worked good bed was excellent very quite room, Staff very helpful, lent me personal iphone charger to us. Very staisfied.Will stay again when in town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have stayed here twice in recent month while visiting family. It is certainly not fancy one but it is true value for a clean and comfortable stay.Staf is very friendly and accomodating which makes you feel like home when away from home.

Pearland, Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Wel come smile. Breakfast is standard with computer for us to save time to check quick news. What we like is my both kids using there ipad and I am using my work station and speed is too good for all 3 connection at all time. I will sure recommand this place for Wi Fi users.

1 Thank kelly_steward
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We picked this hotel on Expedia. We found smallest other hotel is twice expensive then this Americas Best Value Inn. We thank you for provding us such a compitative rates. Americas Best Value inn is clean and comfortable for our stay and it was quite at night. we surely going to stay again in return to our trip.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place is truly match for Americas Best Value Inn. Everything is Best. Rooms are Large and comfortable. From extra pillow to late check out all request has accepted with smile and full courtesy. Room decor has all personal touch and I will sure book my all future business trips with Americas Best Value Inn Roswell

Room Tip: Ask for rooms behind restaruant little away from main street
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Where do we start. Rates is very much accpetable and rooms are large. Every one has mentioned this in there reviews. for a change lets start with new carpet new furniture new bedding every one do this in there property and this has all of this not only this they have done lots of changes outside. I can see that they are remodelling pool with complete knock down and thats what impress me. people do not spend money other then rooms in most of hotels I have stayed this place is doing changes in pool for kids thats what impress me.

Room Tip: rooms near by pool is easy to swim in summer
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I travel all over US for my Business and all I need is clean air with no smoke or no food smell specially pop corn of pizza.

This place is very clean on air and they have perfect pillow top mattress looks they have new comfortable pillow to make my sleep comfortable. In fact I sleep late morning after long time.

Room Tip: All rooms looks almost large to me when I am packing to leave. lots of people staying with family.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business