“New pool coming soon on this place.”
Review of Simple Rewards Inn

Simple Rewards Inn
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Where do we start. Rates is very much accpetable and rooms are large. Every one has mentioned this in there reviews. for a change lets start with new carpet new furniture new bedding every one do this in there property and this has all of this not only this they have done lots of changes outside. I can see that they are remodelling pool with complete knock down and thats what impress me. people do not spend money other then rooms in most of hotels I have stayed this place is doing changes in pool for kids thats what impress me.

Room Tip: rooms near by pool is easy to swim in summer
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I travel all over US for my Business and all I need is clean air with no smoke or no food smell specially pop corn of pizza.

This place is very clean on air and they have perfect pillow top mattress looks they have new comfortable pillow to make my sleep comfortable. In fact I sleep late morning after long time.

Room Tip: All rooms looks almost large to me when I am packing to leave. lots of people staying with family.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stay this place from last 4 plus years. They have changed everything with new brand on property. FRom Carpet to furniture TV Mattress. One thing we liked is their Customer service always top of top. Makes you feel good when you get good welcome reception. They do provide free long distnace calls from last few months.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Check-in was a snap. I got a room with a king-size bed which appears like it's fairly recently remodeled. I was a little skeptical when I pulled into the lot, but I was pleasantly surprised. No major complaints. It was the lowest rate I found here. I would stay again if I came back through.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ronniesherard
Reviewed February 6, 2014

First I look is WI FI. I need it for everything WI FI and I am impressed with WI FI Speed on this place. My cell phone don't work on this alien town however frondesk informed me to feel free to call nation wide calls. They offer free long disntance calls.

Room Tip: Use advantage of free long disntace calls while keep your cell on charge
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank joyceknightamarillo
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I am travelling Nurse and Picked this place by my corporation. I am thankful that they picked really clean and safe place for me. They do provide hosekeeping on extended stay and I am really impressed with there staff.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with 2 Beds they are really larger with 2 queens in room
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank nichole63303
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I always stay with hotel has all rooms on First Floor.This is one of the Best Americas best value inn. Rooms are very large Texas size and carpet is super clean. Furniture looks custom made very impressive and elegant. I found bedding very colorful feels like home.

Room Tip: Ask for King rooms they are very large rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business