“Trip to Roswell”
Review of Days Inn Roswell

Days Inn Roswell
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The motel was great, it was clean and everyone we came in contact with was very friendly. had an upstairs room, it was quiet. Room was up to date, size was fine. The whole experience was an updated experience stepping into the past and staying in a roadside motel.

Room Tip: Upstairs room was quiet, restaurant "Farleys" across the street had great food and the ser...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thank you for your review about your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to let our staff know to keep up the great work. We enjoy what we do and we are grateful when a guest notices. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I would like to thank the staff of Days Inn Roswell and especially Kimberly M for my stay. Kimberly was always helpful, upbeat, cheerful and very professional. The cleaning staff did an excellent job cleaning the room. The breakfast was great. I travel to Roswell twice a year to work and will book all my stays here in the future. Thanks again Chris C

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your loyalty with our hotel. I will be sure to tell Kimberly to keep up the good work. We love it when our guests come back to us each time they are in Roswell. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Lots of oil field or construction workers staying here but overall the stay was pleasant. Maybe it was just the timing. Room was very adequate and clean enough. Large parking lot and plenty of rooms. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Restaurants right across the street.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you found your stay pleasant with us. We do have a lot of workers that choose to stay with us regularly. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I thought I had booked a room in advance but apparently something was missing in my downloaded paperwork. They had no record of my reservation. However, they had an accessible room available and gave me the same price I'd been quoted on line. The hotel is a little dated and a lot of construction workers seem to live there while in town on a job. But overall it fulfilled our needs nicely. Also, it's very close to various sorts of restaurants, and just up the road from all the cool alien/UFO stuff. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for allowing us to turn a negative into a positive. I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Roswell.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Having stayed at a Days Inn earlier in our trip I was hoping for much more than we got. Checking in was quick and friendly, unfortunately we were just given a room not asked if we wanted up or down, and was given one upstairs so we had to lug everything up the stairs. The car park was fairly full of contractor trucks, and we could park near the room or the stairs. As we walked to the room people in the room next door were lying on their beds with the door wide open, and the room next to us were outside smoking. OK can't criticise the hotel for it's guests but I guess when it's cheap you get what you get. Other guests we saw seemed to be single men going back to their rooms with packs of beer, I get the impression they have a lot of contractors staying here. The room was clean and the bed comfy but not as comfy as other hotels I've stayed in. The location was good on Main street and was easy to find. The hotel infor said the pool was only open May onwards but as we were going out for the evening someone was in there so it must have been open. We were 10 mins late for breakfast so couldn't really comment on that. If you want a cheap sleep for the night then I'd say stay here but if I came back to Roswell I think I'd pay a bit more and stay on one of the other many hotels on Main Street.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us. We do have quite a few people that stay with us each week here on business due to our great rates, clean rooms, and friendly staff. I am sorry to hear that you might not stay with us again the future, but if you do come back to Roswell, we would look forward to serving you again. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was a ver nice stay . I would like to see brochures about the sites in Roswell. Also more info on mid class restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again. We do have an area information guide available at our front desk that does have the information you have requested. I will see if we can get some brochures for our lobby as you have suggested. Thank you!