“This was a ver nice stay . I would like to see brochures...”
Review of Days Inn Roswell

Days Inn Roswell
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Yuma, Arizona
“This was a ver nice stay . I would like to see brochures...”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was a ver nice stay . I would like to see brochures about the sites in Roswell. Also more info on mid class restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Crystal L, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Thank you for your review about your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again. We do have an area information guide available at our front desk that does have the information you have requested. I will see if we can get some brochures for our lobby as you have suggested. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed April 8, 2014

By the time we rode into Roswell we were bone tired. The ride from Santa Fe is not that long in miles, 252, but it was a cold and windy day when Mark and I got on our bikes and headed out of town. As luck would have it, I ran out of gas about 3 miles from Carrizozo and Mark had to ride into town, buy a gas can, and come back to rescue me. From Carrizozo we crossed the pass through Capitan and Lincoln which was the prettiest part of the ride. The last 40 miles into Roswell was windy and we were ready to kick back when we finally made it. Fortunately, Days Inn had a room and the gal who checked us in was great. We loaded into our room and walked across the street to Farleys for a bite to eat and a cold one. In bed by 8:30 PM and ready for a good sleep. Thanks, Days Inn Roswell!

Room Tip: Take what you get, they're all about the same.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am pleased to hear that you were able to get some well deserved rest after the adventure you had. The next time you are in Roswell, we look forward to serving you again!
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

When I was in Roswell nm , I was stayed at days inn hotel I really liked it it was awesome. Amanda she was a great person, very helpful. days inn has exercise room and swooning pool I enjoy it next time come back here I'm not going any where else I'm to days inn anyone going threw Roswell should stay at days inn Roswell!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. Amanda was very excited to read the compliments you left about her. Thank you for pointing out a job well done. I would also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us each time you are in Roswell, we look forward to seeing you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 6, 2014

room was nice could have been cleaner ! carpets worn well . bathroom clean needs updates . room didn't have any sampoo conditioner etc . was disappointed as this was a emergency stay. where I didn't have immutities with me .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I have taken these issues up with housekeeping and shown them your comments to help them understand how smalls things can make a big impact on a guest's stay. We hope to be of service to you in the future.