“Good stay for one night”
Review of Days Inn Roswell

Days Inn Roswell
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Paris, Texas
“Good stay for one night”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The beds were clean, and the room did not smell. The kids ( 8&9) liked the beds, I did not as they were too firm for my taste. The pillows were comfy though. The staff were super friendly & super nice. Answered any questions we had (as this was our 1st trip to Roswell), gave reccommedations on what to do - other than the ailen stuff we had planned on. Breakfast was good and hot, lots of things to choose from. I would reccommend going early as all of the meat was gone by the time we got there (about 8:15). Good place to stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
The staff here at the Days Inn wants to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and leave us a review. I am pleased to hear you had a pleasent stay here at the Days Inn. We hope the next time you are through town you will choose us to stay with again. Again Thank you for you review.

Nichole E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
El Centro, California
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife, three-year old son and I stayed at the Days Inn in Roswell, New Mexico on July 10, 2012. What follows is the most honest review I can provide.

The hotel is located on North Main Street; less than a mile from the UFO Museum, gift shops, and what one might call the "extra-terrestrial" heartbeat of the city. Its location makes for an easy walk to Roswell's main attractions rendering the use of your car unnecessary. (This is always a plus.)

The two receptionists we dealt with were both friendly and extremely helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the pillows were to our liking, and all of the basic cable channels that any guest staying at a hotel has come to expect were available. In addition, for those of you who have spouses who are facebook junkies and can't live without an internet connection serving as an umbilical cord to the world, a strong wi-fi connection was available in the room.

One last note, (and I would be remiss to mention this,) we needed to have our car unexpectedly serviced at the local dealership during our one day stay in Roswell. Because the vehicle wasn't quite ready at the 11:00 AM check-out time, the receptionist made arrangements to have our room be the last one cleaned; this meant that we were permitted to keep the room until after 1:00 PM. Nice.

Based on our experience, coupled with the minimal but interesting attractions that Roswell has to offer, I'd like to state that whether you're on a budget (as we were) or not, the Days Inn in Roswell is a great place to stay because of its excellent value. I highly recommend.

Dennis M. Price

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank mrelcentro
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Mr. Price,
We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay with. I'm pleased to hear the late check out was a help too you and your family. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Management
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed at Days Inn in Roswell a couple of months ago, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. We will definitely stay there during our next visit! Thank you for the wonderful hospitality!!
Stella, Manuel & Isabella Trevino

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank StellaTrevino
, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for choosing us to stay with. We look forward to having you here with us again soon.

Manager
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed here one night while travelling thru NM. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Check in was quick and easy. Ate dinner at the little Mexican diner next door to the hotel. Very good food and friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank 59peterbilt
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I am pleased to hear that your stay was more then pleasent. Thank you for staying with us and we will be happy to see you again your next trip through NM.

Management
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Very nice hotel, they have put a lot of work into it. It looks to have recently been renovated. Right across from Farley's restaurant on saturday evening you can here live music, its about a block from the Visitors center and about 1/2 mile from the center of town (2nd st.) pretty decent prices, especially since my room not only had a mini fridge but a microwave and iron/ironing board.
Breakfast- its free! some ppl complain of making their own waffles, not I. eggs, potatoes, biscuit and gravy, bagels, toast, 2 kinds of cereal, all the drinks that go with breakfast, coffee, juice, milk, hot coco also all the things like jelly, honey sugar etc. its all there. ice machines worked. the place was spotless inside and out, towels, bedding floors we perfectly clean. couldn't have been better. ill recommend this for anyone, the staff was prompt and courteous. very well put together and managed well.. 5 of 5 for them. thanks guys for making a small vacation into an awesome trip. we'll be back one day.

Room Tip: up stairs is always better. no problems with noisy people though. music at the place across the stre...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HGEOFF
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to hear you stay was more then pleasent. We hope to see you again. And again Thank You for choosing us to stay with.
Austin, TX
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I'm not going to spend much time rambling about a cheap hotel, but they could have fixed some problems.

-Broken Toilet
-Leaky Faucet
-Broken A/C
-Broken Shower Head
-Broken Shower Curtain
-Stained floors (Urine?)

I just feel for $85 a night it could be a little more functional.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
I apoligize your stay was less then pleasent. I am looking into these problems you have listed and get them taken care of. Thank you again for choosing us to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Travelers are raving about these Roswell hotels

Gainesville, Fl.
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stopped here for a one stay while traveling around N.M. Freindly staff, good location, clean, older motel. It had everything we wanted at a good rate.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Roswell, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing us to stay with. Hope too see you again your next trip through our town.