All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanwafflesbiscuits and gravybreakfast was excellentmain streetrestaurant next doormexican restaurantroad tripwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastair conditionerhot breakfastomeletking bedin townfront desk clerk
Reviewed December 2, 2017

After long business days at work, hotel it right in the middle of town making it easy to get to anywhere you want to be. Very cozy and quiet, and bed is GREAT!!! Parking is a little cramped so once you find your space, I suggest staying in. Otherwise may have to walk a bit to your room.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mercedes A, Manager at Best Western El Rancho Palacio, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you for your feedback we really do appreciate it . Were really glad you had a good stay with us an we hope to see you in the future .

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I have to admit I was a little sketched out by the layout of my room. I had the room right above the office and it feels like a tiny apartment, which I was not expecting, but was OK with. The room itself was nice and clean, and despite the hotel being right off a main street, it was pretty quiet. The only complaint I had was that the air unit in the room was pretty loud and seemed to kick on about every 30 minutes to keep my room at a cool temperature. It seemed to disturb my sleep every now and again. Other than that I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Mercedes A, Manager at Best Western El Rancho Palacio, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback we do appreciate it . I am very glad you had a good stay with us ,we do hope you come back to stay with us again in future .

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Older property, but well maintained, clean, quiet (solid concrete walls!), felt very safe. Breakfast was above average. The rate was super reasonable. Would definitely stay here again! Have stayed in similar hotels in Roswell, and this BW will be the one I look for again next time!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mercedes A, Manager at Best Western El Rancho Palacio, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and Thank you so much for staying with us !! We really do appreciate it. We can not wait in-tell you come back !!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Room was clean and bed comfortable. ice machine right outside door was busy all night. Cat urine smell in far back corner of property by my room. Bathroom door swollen and would not close. Had to find maid to clean room at 1pm.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mercedes A, Manager at Best Western El Rancho Palacio, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 575-622-2721.

Mercedes Andrade
Manager
Best Western El Rancho Palacio

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Stayed here one night. Place is very outdated. Room was small for 2 double beds and bathroom was too small for 2 people to be in same area at same time. Only good thing was Los Cerritos restaurant next door for great mexican food!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple