“Do not book with them”
Review of Mayo Inn

Mayo Inn
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Booked on Booking.Com and because I didn't check in by 4 they gave away my room. I gave a credit card a month in advance to hold my room but they still gave away my reserved room. Having 2 young children (single mom) and having to find another room late at night and was so rude. When I showed him my paper said it was guaranteed he could care less and told me to find another place.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Brenda S

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were here for a week for the Alien Festival and rented several rooms. The bathrooms have a lot of mold and mildew and the exhaust fan is worthless. We had 5 to a room and they would argue over giving us more than 4 towels, then not give us any more washcloths or hand towels. Since we were working the festival, we would get back late at night, then sleep later to be at the festival again at noon. The hotel refused to clean the rooms or even bring toilet paper if it was earlier than 8am or later than 9am, so our trash didn't get dumped, unless we did it. When I'd call, either no one would answer, I'd get the 3rd degree on why we needed more towels and why I didn't call at 8am when the one day I called at 6 am they didn't want to bring me towels because it was early. Plus I went to get ice (literally not 10ft from the room), leaving a 12 yo asleep, and a man walked in the room, from the room next to ours, intent on doing God knows what, running out when I came back in. The hotel manager didn't care. And we had an armed police chase through the hotel once night.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank vannfe
Travelers also viewed these Roswell hotels
Rodeway Inn Roswell
#12 of 22 in Roswell
Budget Inn
Budget Inn
#11 of 22 in Roswell

Been to Mayo Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mayo Inn

Address: 1716 W 2nd St, Roswell, NM 88201-2020
Location: United States > New Mexico > Roswell
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Price Range: $44 - $49 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Mayo Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mayo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.