“Enjoyed it very much”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Although not the best Italian food I've ever had it certainly was delicious. I had the spaghetti with meatballs. The sauce was very good and the meatballs were large. I would have preferred homemade noodles but they were good and cooked perfectly. I believe our waiter was in training but he was very attentive and did a great job. I certainly would recommend to anyone visiting Roswell.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went to eat at the Pasta Cafe on the recommendation from the hotel we were staying at. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere was very relaxing, and our waiter Rick was very attentive during our visit. We arrived early enough to partake in entrees listed on their sunset special menu. The house roasted garlic vinaigrette dressing was wonderful. Plenty of excellent tasting food. Once the manager heard we were from out of state, he came and talked to us for a while. If ever back in Roswell will stop and eat again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Three of us went to the restaurant at the recommendation of our hotel, it was late Monday and not many people eating, we were as such well taken care of, coming from NYC and having a number of very good Italian restaurant near me, I cannot rave about the food in this restaurant, which is not as good. Being from NYC we were not used to all the New Mexico hot dishes and wanted to try something familiar, the other Italian restaurant had been a disappointment, this one was much better and we left feeling that this had been the best meal we had in our nearly 2 week vacation in the small cities of Arizona/New Mexico.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This restaurant was across the street from our hotel, so we had dinner there. The restaurant had a cozy feel, but the lighting was to dim which made it hard to read the menu.
The food was very good. We enjoyed their house salad with roasted garlic vinaigrette. I
would recommend the "chicken Francese" with mushrooms and artichokes in a lemon butter wine sauce - it was great. Portions are large and service was good. Great experience.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We visited Roswell, NM and were looking for a good restaurant for lunch and happened to find the Pasta Café Italian Bistro. It was very busy at lunch time but the service was fast and the food was excellent. My wife had their "Seafood Portofino" (linguini) and said it was the best she had since we lived in Italy. I had their chicken and green Chile fettuccini alfredo. It was excellent and just enough heat to taste the Hatch Chiles without overpowering the alfredo sauce.

Been to Pasta Cafe Italian Bistro? Share your experiences!