“Pretty good food but it wasn't my favorite place in town.”

Pasta Cafe Italian Bistro
Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Pretty good food but it wasn't my favorite place in town.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

My first thought when I was seated at our table was, " these aren't white table cloths!" I chose this restaraunt after reading the other reviews and one of them mentioned white table cloths. There was white over the black table cloths but it was a large piece of butcher paper. I thought this looked so tacky! The service was inefficient. The mixed drinks were weak. However, the food was good enough that it almost made up for it. I was hoping for a canoli to finish off my yummy "tour of italy" which consisted of chicken parm, eggplant parm and alfredo but they were out of them :( I got cheesecake instead and it was delicious. All and all I would probably go back for the food.

San Antonio, Texas
“Good food, service less desirable.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on the way to Ruidoso. One of the only places open on Sunday. We got great food... Pizza, manicotti, and Italian wedding soup. They were crowded and service lacked effiency. I would go again for food though.

Aurora, Colorado
“High Quality Dining”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I ate here twice during a week of business in Roswell and both nights the food and service was outstanding. Dishes are bursting with flavor and were perfectly prepared. I had a stuffed swordfish which was heaven in every bite. The waiter made my party feel like we were the only ones there. I would dine here again.

• Visited February 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Loud, but nice”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Good food, good service, but loud place. I wouldv'e loved the place if it wasn't so loud. Everything else was great.

• Visited March 2013
Grand Bend, Ontario
“don't be fooled by the name”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful Sunday lunch here, quite by accident as we were just passing through Roswell and were looking for somewhere open on Sunday for lunch. Don't be fooled by the "pasta" in the name. This is not an ordinary, cheap Italian pasta place, it is a full service upscale restaurant. They have white tablecloths, an extensive wine list, a very good and interesting menu, and attentive service is provided by uniformed male waiters and a Maitre 'D. Judging by all the well dressed people who flocked in after we arrived, and the BMWs and Lexus cars in the parking lot, it is well known and frequented by the locals. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Pasta Cafe Italian Bistro? Share your experiences!