“Almost a 5”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Texas
“Almost a 5”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were at La Quinta for two nights last week. Everything was good accept for the cleanliness of the room. At a glance the room was okay, however in vacation lodging I always wipe things off with Clorox wipes to protect my family. That is when I noticed the dried food on the table, and when I wiped the chair there was a large amount of dog hair on the seat.

Room Tip: There is a construction site across the parking lot from the building. Our room was on that side an...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
I do personally apologize for the few items that we overlooked during your stay. I will bring up your concerns to my staff and we will work harder to make sure everything is perfect in our rooms. Again, Thank Your for your comments and we look forward to your next visit here in Roswell New Mexico.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were moving from Washington state to Texas and we took about 3 weeks in order to have a vacation while we moved. Over the course of 3 weeks we stayed at various La Quintas and the one in Roswell was definitely one of the nicer ones. We always use this hotel chain because they are pet friendly which makes moving with cats very easy, but we've found that not all of the locations are great places to stay. This was the second to last one that we stopped at and it was definitely a good one!

This hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Our room was spacious and clean. Our bed was comfortable. I really have no complaints at all. If we ever drive through Roswell again we'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I am very pleased that your stay was wonderful. We always appreciate positive feedback from our valued guests. I will pass on your comments to my staff. We look forward to your next visit in Roswell New Mexico. Again Thank You.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We like La Quinta Inns because the quality is dependable and we can always stay with our pet. The grounds at the Roswell La Quinta are pleasant and we walked our dog along a wooded area. No complaints.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank You so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay here in Roswell New Mexico. We always appreciate positive feedback from our valued Guests. We look forward to your next visit here at La Quinta.

Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed in a king room. Floor plan is spacious, lots of plugins for our gadgets. Bed was comfy and room was dark/quiet. Located near a Burger King and Dairy Queen if you want to walk for a treat. There was a youth baseball team staying, but didn't hear any shenanigans. I did have to call desk clerk to complain about the barking/whimpering dog in the room next to us. The clerk handled the problem right away and we didn't hear the dog again :) the inn is starting to show wear. Tp, cups, shampoo, shower curtain were on the cheap side - otherwise would have given 4 stars.

Room Tip: There are 3 floors. We stayed on top and it was quiet for the most part.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank You for your comments regarding your stay with us. I am sorry you did not see any Aliens while you were in Roswell. we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Altus, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel with my two daughters. It was a clean room with comfortable beds. They had an indoor pool and hot tub which is essential when travelling with kids. La Quinta provides a free breakfast and it was delicious and had several options to choose from. The staff was very friendly and gave us some great recommendations on sights to visit. I highly recommend this hotel if you find yourself in Roswell.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank You so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate feedback from our valued guests. We look forward to your next visit with us in Roswell New Mexico.

North Carolina
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The check-in was very friendly and quick. We easily found the hotel one block back from the Main Street of town. We found numerous restaurants to choose from, and they were conveniently located near the hotel. As La Quinta rooms go, this was the standard, although this room was narrower than other La Quinta rooms I've stayed at, which made it seem small. Maybe it was because they had so much furniture in it, including an executive/computer desk. The WiFi was not the fastest I've had, but it was adequate. The most striking feature of this hotel room was the bed. I had never slept in a more comfortable bed in a hotel before my visit here. I don't know what type of mattress they had, but it was so pillowy and comfortable. Breakfast was fine. You got all of the usual hot and cold breakfast items. What I wish La Quinta would do is put dogs on a floor of their own. My husband said he was awakened by a barking dog during the night. This dog was in the room next to ours. I mentioned this to the people at the front desk, and they apologized. If you don't want to be around dog noise or dogs, La Quinta might be a place to avoid.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank karoleigh
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank You for your comments regarding your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and we will improve our Hotel. I will pass on your comments to my staff.