“Missing sandals and walking shoes”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Roswell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very friendly staff. Hotel was very clean and they serve a hot breakfast that is good!! I will stay here again if in Roswell!!

• Stayed July 2012
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank You for your wonderful coments regarding your stay here in Roswell. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. I will pass your coments on to my staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Mananger
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed here for one night and had a very pleasant experience. Our room was incredibly clean. The bed was soft and the linens were crisp and fresh. Our king size room included a microwave and a refrigerator. Breakfast was decent - waffle station, fruit salad, toast, bagels, etc. The building sits back away from the main road a bit, so it was very quiet at night. This place was a good choice, and I would definitely stay again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ValentinoDrag
I personally thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay. We always appreciate our guests feedback. I look forward to your next visit to Roswell New Mexico. I will pass on your comments to my staff.

Texas
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The hotel itself seems like one of the newer ones but we had problems. The 1st room they put us in the sink was clogged and maintenance had left for the day so they had to move us to another room. The 1st room was actually nicer than the 2nd room.

The area around the hotel, not the hotel itself, was dirty and it made us wonder if we were in a bad part of town.

Room Tip: Do not ask the front desk for a restaurant recommendation. They made a recommendation and even gave...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I do personally apologize for the restaurant suggestion my staff offered you while staying with us here in Roswell New Mexico. We always value input from our valued guests and hope to see you in the future if you make it back to Roswell. Again please except my sincere apology for the bad experience you had while in Roswell, New Mexico.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed one night. Great room, service & breakfast! The room was very clean, so was the bathroom. We had our small dog and we stayed on the first floor, awesome!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Thank You for your wonderful comments regarding your stay here in Roswell New Mexico. I am always pleased to hear back from our valued guests. I will pass on your comments to my staff. Again, I personally appreciate feedback regarding guests stay at our Hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.