“Best Shopping Attraction in Roswell”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roswell Antiques Mall
Ranked #15 of 25 things to do in Roswell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I suggested Tripadvisor add this attraction because it was the most interesting place I visited in Roswell. It is a compilation of several booths operated by various vendors from all over the state. It is mainly an antique mall with some very interesting pieces, some being very old. I happened on a hand carved large frame with a bubble glass with a photo of a young African American baby from 1920! The baby's name was on the back and I went home and google'd her and found her family on Ancestry.com who I am sure do not know the photo is hanging in Roswell, NM! Since I was traveling I didn't want to purchase and then break this precious item. I could have looked at the various antiques forever and the 'alien' shops & stores around it pale in comparison to the 'interesting' quality that this antique mall had.
There is a lovely woman coordinating everything whom I jokingly called the sheriff and was tons of fun when she decided she wasn't going to have to cuff me (I joke) Tell her Anthonystjoseph sent you if you do visit and if you find yourself in Roswell, don't miss this stop. They also had a lot of vintage dresses for the ladies as Roswell has an old and culturally rich history...

4  Thank Anthonystjoseph

Been to Roswell Antiques Mall? Share your experiences!