“Friendly with Average Food!”
Review of Cecilio's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cecilio's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 16, 2012

While in Roswell we decided to try the local cuisine as we often do and ended up here.  Looking back we should have left shortly after being seated.  Our waiter was nice but a little slow, maybe new, I don't know.  The table side guacamole was very nice and a large portion.  The margaritas were good but they only had them on the rocks, not my first choice.  The complimentary chips was stale and not very tasty, as well as the tortillas them my husband had with his meal.  The salsa was very good, a little on the warm side and thicker then most.  We both felt our food was about average, my husband had the chicken fajitas and I the combo plate of a taco, chicken enchilada, and a relleno.

If ever I find myself in Roswell in the near future I believe I will not end up at this restaurant again.

1  Thank Texans4Adventure

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This place makes their food fresh so it takes a little longer but definitely worth the wait! It doesn't look like much from the outside but looks are definitely deceiving in this case. The family that runs it are all very nice and have always made me feel welcome.

2  Thank FunDaysRMyKindOfDays
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Excellent green chilli burger and good burritos--on the greasy side but so good. It is the kind of place that should be at the beach but you are in the desert, albeit under a large canopy. It is a long wait for food so bring good company and hang out at the picnic tables enjoying your ridiculously large soda.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Chicken and feef fajita burritos are Great. Good quantity and hot off the grill. Always Good.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

they have the best food & service they make you feel like your family :)

1  Thank ninabtheone