“Authentic Thai from a native at the mall.”
Review of Ooy Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ooy Express
Ranked #82 of 127 Restaurants in Roswell
Antwerp, Belgium
“Authentic Thai from a native at the mall.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

If you are at the mall, or near there, this is a good choice. Ooy is one hard worker, consistent quality, huge portions, and easy take out. She makes the egg rolls by hand every morning before dawn. Very clean.

Visited July 2012

Roswell, New Mexico
“eating at Oooy's Express is always good”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

A limited menu with Ooy doing all the cooking . Always good and plenty of food.

1 Thank Clem H
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not the best - not the worst”
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Difficult to find good Thai food in a small New Mexico town but tried Ooy Express based on fair rating on tripadvisor. The building is old and in bad repair but I am always game for a dive. The waiter was tops - very friendly, not a five star establishment waiter but a good fellow that kept good attention on us. The food was okay - sauces we a bit sweet but I cleaned my plate. My wife loved her Thai BBQ - I would order that next time as well. The restaurant was constantly busy filling drive through orders - given the condition of the building, I think I would go that way as well, but I would miss the waiter.

• Visited March 2011
San Diego, California
“OK Thai”
Reviewed December 26, 2008

The ambience is a bit out of date and the facility itself is somewhat dilapidated. The staff appears, at first, to be less friendly than they really are, especially the big guy that is really a teddy bear and attentive to the customer's needs. The food is only okay, I've had better though and I probably wont go back for it.

Been to Ooy Express? Share your experiences!