“Impressed!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We ate at Red Lobster a couple of weeks ago and I ordered from the promotional menu. After receiving our meal, a manager came to our table and asked if we were enjoying our meal. I indicated we were. I stated that the shrimp tacos were delicious but that I wasn't thrilled with the other item I received. I was very polite when saying it; I wasn't intententionally complaining, but rather just giving an honest assessment of the meal. Our server started out strong, but went MIA as our meal continued so by the time we were ready to leave, the manager walked by and I asked him for a box and our ticket. When he came back with the ticket, he had taken half of my meal off. I told him he didn't have to do that, but thank you so much. He stated he wanted me to have a good experience there and since I wasn't satisfied, it only made sense to take it off. I thought it was really kind of him. He also asked how our server was and just showed a genuine interest in our experience. As mentioned above, our server was MIA for a while, but the attentive actions of the food service manager more than made up for it.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

A normal Red Lobster and most are rated this way. Menu was great and so was the service

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Worst visit I've ever had to a Red Lobster. Got there about 9pm with my teenage son and was seated right away, then waited 14 minutes before anyone stopped by our table to offer drinks or take food orders. The waitress working our section seemed to be the only one working that night, while other employees in empty dining areas stood around joking with each other. The lobster bisque was horrible...tasted like they had made it for lunch and left it cooking all day and scraped the bottom of the pot just to give me a cup of it. My Lobster Lovers platter was okay, but the food was served barely warm, so I know it sat someplace for a while before it was delivered to the table. I don't fault our waitress; she tried to keep up with service in our area, but just didn't have enough help. Management should've been paying closer attention within the dining areas and back in the kitchen.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Haven't been in a Red Lobster for MANY years. The building looked good, the welcome from the employees was good and the seating was great. The wait staff was there to ask for and handle any needs we had. The hot biscuits were delivered immediately and were excellent in taste and texture. The salads arrived a few minutes later and the server told use that the plate were hot. HOT PLATES FOR A COLD DINNER SALAD! Come on. I haven't been to a Red Lobster in years and I get served a nice salad on a hot plate... The rest of the meal was awesome. The service was great. The HOT salad plates were a total turn-off.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Frozen seafood that was not particularly flavorful at high prices.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!